Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My map of downtown Santiago

Traveling/and planning trips sure has changed in some ways with the internet. Facebook, peoples maps, blogs, google and other internet tools are excellent means for planning your travels.

I started to read this article, but have yet to finish because I got sidetracked with one of his piece's of advice.

I got to paragraph three where you can make your own google map. They look kind of like these: Here you can get a geographical depiction of Matt's drunken walkabout. While here, you can see the general vicinity of Mike's home in Taichung City, and here you can min carta over bloggvanner. You see how useful this tool is?

So I made my own map.
Ver
my map of downtown Santiago . I'll probably be editing and expanding it as time passes.

Any other bloggers up for making a Santiago or other city map? Please send me the link if you do your own :) It seems they could be quite useful.

5 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

Cool!!! I will make a map later and leave you a link!

Margaret said...

Great tool!! Will definitely give it a try!!

Sara said...

Great map! I'm going to use this.

Maeskizzle said...

If you make maps (esp. of Santiago), let me know so I can check them out. ;)

Isabel said...

cool map! i'm going to make one, too .