Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Direct Consular Filing, OVER

So if you haven't already started the process, direct consular filing will be a thing of the past starting August 15th, 2011. Which means if you want to petition your alien spouse's visa from Chile, you'll need to do it through United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), in Chicago, I believe.

1 comment:

Jacque Ojadidi said...

Thanks for share this article
Free Earrings