Tuesday, August 26, 2008

blogger world map

I thought of something that should exist. It probably already does, as do lots of things that occur to me. Comes with living in a world with 6 billion other human beings, I guess. Anyway, the thing I thought of is that there should be a map on the internet and bloggers who blog about places, (like Chile for example) should all be classified together, perhaps by nationality. So if I wanted to read a blog about Iran, I could go to this map and click on Iran, and then I could have the choice of what nationality I wanted the writer to be - Iraní, Spanish, from the States, Chilean, Russian, etc. So as to read about lots of different places from lots of different perspectives in different languages. Anyone know of an internet site like this?

4 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

There has to be something like that out there. and if there's not, you should invent it and get rich.

Maeskizzle said...

Hahahhaa. Good idea. I could use some money. Hehe.

Maeskizzle said...

along these lines...here's the blogger map of Taiwan:
http://sanwangx.brain-c.com/geo/

Shannon. said...

That's a good idea. I'd use it. I have never heard of anything like that though. You should invent it.